Sunday 31 August 2008

Social Ladder: Revisited

Now being in High School, my views have kinda changed on the whole "Social Ladder" aspect...

Honestly, I don't know what I think anymore; I suppose that I don't really consider myself to be an "outcast", but that being I'm not sure where I stand in school anymore. . . When I wrote that post, I wrote it because that's how I saw things AT THE TIME; when writing it I had no intention of offending or upsetting anyone in particular. But to be fair, when saying those groups, I didn't mention names, initials or anything like that of certain people, I only mentioned myself; so in a way people in my school just read it, assumed that I thought they went into this or that group without really knowing, and immediately got ticked off by it. I mean I could see you as a normal average girl for instance, but you may have thought otherwise; so it's not just how I see others, but how others see themselves...

So the next time you read that post, don't just assume I think you go into a certain group without really knowing for certain, you don't know how I really see you...

No comments: