Sunday 31 August 2008

Just For The Record....

Reading a few not so good comments on this blog, I'd thought that I'd adress a few things to some people...

This first point is to everyone: take a good look at the title of this blog; it has many meanings, but the I suppose the meaning I'm trying to portray now is: "Don't feel sorry for me when I'm perfectly fine"
...This blog is for you to see what I think on various topics, NOT for you to read it and think "Oh, her life is so bad, I wish I could help her" or something along those lines...one thing I hate is sympathy, so if you're visiting this blog just for that, then you're on it for all the wrong reasons...


One comment I read on my "Social Ladder" post just made me laugh...I'm sorry but how do you expect me to take that seriously?! What you said to me was through a computer screen!! Maybe, just maybe if you said it to me in person then I might get the slightest bit offended, but that begin said I'd probably just laugh again xD.

And the fact that you see me as ugly, well that's your own narrow minded opinion, some people may agree with you on that, but that doesn't make it true...it seems to me that you have a few problems with yourself if you say such things to other people...
Whoever you are I don't know, but you can't be that important if you haven't told me who you are yet or left no clue or indication of your actual name.

Yeah my arse is fat...so what?! it's not going to get any smaller, so you can kiss it all I care. Do you seriously think that I'm going to lose weight, trying to make it smaller just to suit the likes of you?!
Let's face it...even if I was to do that (which I wouldn't) you would still find something else to b**** about when it comes to my appearance; if it's not my arse then it would be my lips, or my hair, or my skin, or whatever other feature of mine didn't fit your extremely low standards as to what is seen as "normal" or "perfect" etc...

And to the last person who commented on that post, I didn't push people away. You being someone who went to the school and once being an "outcast" yourself, you should know that there are certain people there that aren't worth trying to know on a personal level...and what's all this talk about you "trying"?, you obviously didn't try hard enough if you just gave up after a while and you are STILL going on about what happened; I forgot about all of that the moment you walked out of the school for good. Maybe if you actually proved you were still worth being a friend, then maybe I wouldn't have walked away from you every time you supposedly did "try"; and despite the fact that I clearly KNOW who you are are, you still chose to be a coward yourself and not show any indication of that, I mean, are you that ashamed of yourself?? or are you just all the things you are trying to portray me as....

So I'm going to end this in some of the words of the great poet Maya Angelou, which I want you to remember the next time you bad mouth me on this blog:

"Do you want to see me broken
Bowed head and lowered eyes?
Shoulders falling down like teardrops
Weakened by my soulful cries...

You may shoot me with your words
You may cut me with your eyes
You may kill me with your hatefulness
But still like air, I rise"

No comments: