Saturday 9 May 2009

It's Been A While...

Alright I admit, it's been ages since the last time I frequently wrote on this blog; and because of this, I've had people asking me a few questions about it and it's existence...so I thought I'd clear some of them up.

So did you make this blog just to blast people at your school?
Lol definitely not.
As much as I don't like some people or groups at the school, they're not that special for me to make a blog just about them (thier ego's are big enough).
That's what RHI did (the blog about "gossip" in my school).
And we all know how long that lasted for....

Did you make this blog just to get more attention at school?
No.
Whether people in my school read this or not is their choice. I made this blog so I could write down my views/opinions and share it with other people, not just those who attend my school.

Do you still write on Billie Walker?
(as you can see by this post) yes I still write on here.
To be honest, I've gotten alot more school work etc. these days =S, meaning that I haven't had as much time to write things on here as I'd want. Despite this, I'm still going to try and write on here at least 2-3 times a week; as there are alot of things I want to write about, I just haven't had the time :S...

No comments: