Saturday 9 May 2009

If You Can't Take The Heat...Get Out Of The Kitchen

Outside of general comments (good and bad) about my blog, I've even had people telling me what to do with it.

What I don't get is why people keep thinking they can tell me what I can and can't write on here....It's all "you should do this" or "you should change that" or "you shouldn't have said that"....who do they think they are my mother?!

Lets get one thing straight to the people who have said or think those things about me, I don't care if you don't like what's on here, I don't care if it ticks you off... and I definitely don't care if you think I'm being too harsh, because it's MY OPINION.
If I chose to listen to you and I did all the things you told me to, I wouldn't end up being myself on here because I'd be too caught up in what you think and trying to say things that suit you!

If you don't like what I say on here, then don't go on this blog anymore, especially if you know it'll annoy you. It's as stupid as me going on the Klu Klux Klan website. I know that the things being said on there are going to upset or offend me in some way; and because of this, I won't go on it...there'd be no logic in that if I did!

While I appreciate comments on this blog, there's a difference between sharing an opinion about things and saying things should be changed just to suit you as a person...so if you know you are one of those people, do me a favor and make this the last time you go on here, because I really don't want to deal with your constant bitching about it.

No comments: