Saturday 20 December 2008

5 Days To Go!

The fact that Christmas day is 5 days away seems weird, as it only seems like yesterday that I heard someone going "35 days until Christmas!!"
And now it's 5 =/... While I enjoy Christmas, because I get to do things like spend time with my family, have fun, relax, eat tons without it being questioned :D and everything else like that, I can honestly say while I'm happy it's quite soon, I'm not THAT excited about it (either that or it doesn't really feel like Christmas to me just yet). The most I've (recently) gotten excited about it was when I found out I'd be spending it in America....but even then, I wasn't that thrilled about it because it was my first Christmas away from home without most of my family members being around.

This time 5 or 6 years ago, I'd be bouncing off the walls about it, because I'd be wondering about stuff like what presents I'd be getting, what the food will be like, and what would be going on in the Christmas day edition of Eastenders xD.
Especially now that I live in a different country, I care a lot less about what presents I'm getting, and more about the next time I'm going to see certain friends or family members back where I was before. But the thing I'm excited about the most since coming here though is skiing :D.

Anyway, this might be the last post I write before the 25th (doesn't seem like I'll be bothered to write another one before that)...So if that's the case HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAYS...Whether you'll be celebrating Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanza...or anything else around this time of year =)

No comments: